sábado, 3 de janeiro de 2009

Broken Heart


My heart is broken
I need you to heal it
Because when you smile
I believe in rainbow
In the colors of life
And I stop see the world
In black and white.
The rain feels like silk
The wind blows in my face
I feel completely alive
Because in the end of the park
I will find you.
I try to regret for the lost hours
But I know in my thoughts
That we never lost time
When you think about the one you like.
I think I can let my past go
But I realize tonight
That a broken heart
Not can be glued
So easily
Because it is made of me
And not made of wood.


P.S: Esta tentativa de escrever algo em inglês surgiu de uma brincadeira com uma amiga (penfriend) que tendo lido o meu blog me pediu se eu conseguia escrever algo na sua lingua materna, e pronto aqui ficou essa tentativa mas não sei se correu lá muito bem.

1 comentário:

Yuuh Lunna disse...

Eiii...
Adorei muito seu blog, por isso estou passando aqui pra te falar que você foi indicada no meu blog para ganhar um "selo".
Foi um prazer te indicar :)
Passa lá pra conferir.
Beeijos..
Parabéns pelo blog.

____________________________________

http://benditasteorias.blogspot.com/